1. No patient shall be denied admission due to race, colour, religion or country / state origin.
2. The patient has the right to expect reasonable safety as per the hospital practices and environment are concerned. The safety and security measures are taken to protect any physical abuse or neglect of the patient and special precautionary measures shall be taken for the vulnerable patients.
3. The patient has the right to know the identity and professional status of individuals providing service to him / her and to know which Consultant is primarily responsible for his / her care.
4. The patient has the right to obtain from the Consultant responsible for coordinating his / her care, complete and current information concerning his / her diagnosis (to the degree known), treatment and any known prognosis. This information should be communicated in terms the patient can reasonably be expected to understand.
5. The tariff list is made available to the patients whenever required.
6. The patient has the right to know who is responsible for performing the procedures or treatment.
7. The patient, at his own request and expense, has the right to consult a physician of his / her choice from the panel of consultants associated with the hospital. In case a patient wishes to see a consultant not asociated with the hospital, the same may be done after approval from the Medical Director/MS on a case to case basis.
8. The patient shall be informed of the hospital rules and regulations applicable to his / her conduct as a patient.
9. The patient has the right to information regarding the expected cost of treatment that he/she has consented to undergo in the hospital.
10. The patient has the right to file a complaint regarding services and is entitled to information regarding the hospital’s mechanism for the initiation, review and resolution of such complaints.
1. Provide accurate information about their health, including past illnesses or health problems, hospitalizations, allergies and the current or past use of medication.
2. Read and understand all medical forms including consent forms thoroughly prior signing.
3. Follow the prescriptions and agreed treatment plan, and comply with the instructions given.
4. Make the payment of the bills on time as directed by the hospital.
5. Respect the visiting timings and not to bring children below 10 years as visitors.
6. Not to ask to provide incorrect information or certificates.
7. Not to litter the hospital. Use garbage bins. Keep toilets clean after use.
8. Not to smoke or spit inside the hospital premises and support the hospital in keeping the environment clean.
9. Never hurting or threatening another patient, family member or member of staff, or conduct of any activity that will disrupt the work of the hospital.
10. Not bring any weapons into the hospital.
To create a truly unique Hospital that delivers world-class healthcare with a conscience of trust.
To built an outstanding legacy of touching people’s lives and improvising them.